Sunday, March 25, 2007

Samuel Kirt Lillywhite



I decided that I should probably write something about our little baby boy which I am carrying. I don't know if it is just because this is my second pregnancy or if it is just because it has been a very easy pregnancy, but Kirt and I have not done anything to prepare for the baby. I know that the next 3 months are going to go by fast and the baby will come and we won't even have a name for him. We have talked about names a few times but never very seriously. In the back of my mind I have a list of things I want to do before the baby comes, like clean out the kitchen cabinets or the cupboard under the bathroom sink. I also want to make a quilt for Hailey's new bed, scrapbook more, potty train Hailey etc. etc. I am not moving very quickly because June 27th seems like a long ways away.

I am excited though. I feel him constantly!! He moves around much more than Hailey did. I am trying to brace myself because I really think that he is going to give me a run for my money. He seems to not want me to rest. Every time I sit down or take a break he starts moving.

No comments: