Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sam



Now that Sam is a month old, I decided it was time to post some pictures of him. Here are pictures from the day he was born. I decided not to post any of the pictures of me because it may appear that I was not as happy or excited as I really was. I look pretty beat and my face shows it. Sam has been the perfect baby. For the first 2 weeks of his life all he did was sleep and eat (mostly sleep). It has made it much easier for all of us to adjust to a new member of the family. It has also helped with recovery. He sleeps for about 6 hours straight most nights. Then goes right back to sleep when he is done eating again. Some nights I actually felt like I slept more than I did when I was 9 months pregnant. It has been really nice. I have loved seeing Hailey interact with him. She is already a little mother hen. She loves taking care of him and playing with him. Whenever he cries she has to tell me (as if I didn't already know). The first couple weeks Hailey would only hold him for about three seconds at a time. Now she will hold him and feed him an entire bottle.

No comments: